Friday, July 24, 2009

Finally baby Aislinn was born!




The fear of having to go thru the labour had really made me feel so nervous, even thou this is the second one...

When gyna told me that the water level is a bit low and I may need to go for induction, my first reaction was "Gosh!" This is 'cos if the induction failed, i may have to go for the c-section.

Was a bit worried when I was told that I have to go to the hospital on Tuesday early morning for induction.. though meimei's EDD was supposed to be on the following monday...

The contraction was getting stronger and stronger and the pain will sweep over my whole body. My whole mind was blank and I was completely lost in my own world...I was perspiring and trembling as i held on tightly to my only lifeline, the mask...



When finally I feel the urge of the baby coming out, I was really so tired and oblivious of the surroundings. All I know was I need to push and push harder if not my pain and suffering will continue.. When meimei came out finally, it was like I just fought a winning war....Finally I could sit back and take my breath...

The time was just past midnight, meimei had chosen to be born on 22 July 2009.



From Mummy

No comments: